New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
£2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
Museums, archives and libraries across Wales will benefit from almost £2.7million in the latest round of Welsh Government grant funding.
- PRA Health Services expansion to create nearly 90 jobs in Swansea
- E-cigarette use more common among under 15s than tobacco, research finds
- £2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Individual Learning Pathway
Every young person will have their own unique Individual Learning Pathway which will lead to approved qualifications. Their pathway will be tailored to their needs, interests and aspirations.
Their Learning Pathway will be captured in a Individual Learning Pathway Plan which is a living document that can be updated very simply either online or offline. By completing the Learning Pathway Plan young people develop a whole picture of themselves, their achievements, their goals and aspirations. It also allows individuals to identify and record sources of help, advice and useful information that can be called upon.
Think of it as a personal record of achievement, which captures successes, qualifications and strengths, and plots the goals and aspirations of the young person.
The Learning Pathway Plan records areas that individuals need to improve on to reach their learning goals. In essence they plot their learning journey, identifying targets and researching learning opportunities along the way.
Every part of the Learning Pathway Plan is linked together which will help in terms of CV writing or filling in application forms.