Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
66 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Individual Learning Pathway
Every young person will have their own unique Individual Learning Pathway which will lead to approved qualifications. Their pathway will be tailored to their needs, interests and aspirations.
Their Learning Pathway will be captured in a Individual Learning Pathway Plan which is a living document that can be updated very simply either online or offline. By completing the Learning Pathway Plan young people develop a whole picture of themselves, their achievements, their goals and aspirations. It also allows individuals to identify and record sources of help, advice and useful information that can be called upon.
Think of it as a personal record of achievement, which captures successes, qualifications and strengths, and plots the goals and aspirations of the young person.
The Learning Pathway Plan records areas that individuals need to improve on to reach their learning goals. In essence they plot their learning journey, identifying targets and researching learning opportunities along the way.
Every part of the Learning Pathway Plan is linked together which will help in terms of CV writing or filling in application forms.