Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
Today the Welsh Government and the Welsh Language Commissioner published the results of the Welsh Language Use Survey 2013-15.
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- Jane Hutt responds to ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ Spending Review
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Individual Learning Pathway
Every young person will have their own unique Individual Learning Pathway which will lead to approved qualifications. Their pathway will be tailored to their needs, interests and aspirations.
Their Learning Pathway will be captured in a Individual Learning Pathway Plan which is a living document that can be updated very simply either online or offline. By completing the Learning Pathway Plan young people develop a whole picture of themselves, their achievements, their goals and aspirations. It also allows individuals to identify and record sources of help, advice and useful information that can be called upon.
Think of it as a personal record of achievement, which captures successes, qualifications and strengths, and plots the goals and aspirations of the young person.
The Learning Pathway Plan records areas that individuals need to improve on to reach their learning goals. In essence they plot their learning journey, identifying targets and researching learning opportunities along the way.
Every part of the Learning Pathway Plan is linked together which will help in terms of CV writing or filling in application forms.