Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
66 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Careers advice and guidance
All 14-19 learners are entitled to access impartial and professional careers information, advice and guidance.
This service is delivered by Careers Wales, the all Wales, all age, bilingual careers information advice and guidance service. You will find a wide range of information and different online tools to help individuals identify their options regarding the many different career paths that are available, at the Careers Wales website.
Since 1st April 2013 Career Choices Dewis Gyrfa (CCDG), which provides services as Careers Wales, has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Welsh Government. Each year Careers Wales receives an annual remit letter from Welsh Ministers.
Careers and work related education is provided by schools for their pupils as part of the Careers and World of Work curriculum framework requirements.