Secondary School attendance levels at record high
Education Minister, Huw Lewis has welcomed statistics released today which show secondary school attendance rates in Wales continue to rise.
- £65million investment for Wrexham as Cytec plans new facility with Welsh Government support
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Careers advice and guidance
All 14-19 learners are entitled to access impartial and professional careers information, advice and guidance.
This service is delivered by Careers Wales, the all Wales, all age, bilingual careers information advice and guidance service. You will find a wide range of information and different online tools to help individuals identify their options regarding the many different career paths that are available, at the Careers Wales website.
Since 1st April 2013 Career Choices Dewis Gyrfa (CCDG), which provides services as Careers Wales, has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Welsh Government. Each year Careers Wales receives an annual remit letter from Welsh Ministers.
Careers and work related education is provided by schools for their pupils as part of the Careers and World of Work curriculum framework requirements.