UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
71 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Careers advice and guidance
All 14-19 learners are entitled to access impartial and professional careers information, advice and guidance.
This service is delivered by Careers Wales, the all Wales, all age, bilingual careers information advice and guidance service. You will find a wide range of information and different online tools to help individuals identify their options regarding the many different career paths that are available, at the Careers Wales website.
Since 1st April 2013 Career Choices Dewis Gyrfa (CCDG), which provides services as Careers Wales, has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Welsh Government. Each year Careers Wales receives an annual remit letter from Welsh Ministers.
Careers and work related education is provided by schools for their pupils as part of the Careers and World of Work curriculum framework requirements.