Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Work-based learning (WBL) gives new employees the opportunity to learn essential skills on the job.
There are a range of work-based programmes aimed at supporting learners or participants that currently support around 61,000 individuals. These programmes are delivered by a network of providers and include:
We aim to be as open as possible about our activities, informing learning providers of our decisions through circulars, newsletters and other publications. We seek their opinion on a wide range of issues in consultation documents.
Enquiries relating to current contracts and the next round of contracts should be emailed to askWBL@wales.gsi.gov.uk.
Enquiries relating to WBL data should be emailed to LLWR@wales.gsi.gov.uk.