Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- 150 year bond with Patagonia strong and lasting says First Minister
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
143 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quality and Effectiveness Framework
These pages inform learning providers of how our policies affect them. You will also find guidance and resources for providers of education in Wales.
Work-based learning (WBL) gives new employees the opportunity to learn essential skills on the job.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The Quality and Effectiveness Framework (QEF) for post-16 learning will help us to ensure that the education and training that it funds is of high quality and meets the needs of learners.
QEF is primarily based on the following core indicators:
- Learner outcomes reports (LORs)
- Benchmarking tool
- Value Added
- National Comparators
- Employer engagement
- Learner satisfaction
- Learner involvement
Leadership and management
- Peer Review
Please visit the Learning Wales website for key information on themed ‘Improvement areas’ and guidance, case studies and reports outlining successful approaches for improving quality.
Quality and Effectiveness Framework for post-16 learning - Impact assessment (File size: 384KB)