Welsh Government assists Fox 21 Television Studios to revive ‘sleeping Dragon’ Studios
The Welsh Government has scored another major success for the TV and film industry in Wales by assisting Fox 21 Television Studios to secure the lease for Dragon Studios at Pencoed.
- Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
- More encouraging news for Wales’ tourism industry following bumper Bank Holiday weekend
- Welsh Government assists Fox 21 Television Studios to revive ‘sleeping Dragon’ Studios
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Featured consultation »Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
78 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Quality and Effectiveness Framework
These pages inform learning providers of how our policies affect them. You will also find guidance and resources for providers of education in Wales.
Work-based learning (WBL) gives new employees the opportunity to learn essential skills on the job.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The Quality and Effectiveness Framework (QEF) for post-16 learning will help us to ensure that the education and training that it funds is of high quality and meets the needs of learners.
QEF is primarily based on the following core indicators:
- Learner outcomes reports (LORs)
- Benchmarking tool
- Value Added
- National Comparators
- Employer engagement
- Learner satisfaction
- Learner involvement
Leadership and management
- Peer Review
Please visit the Learning Wales website for key information on themed ‘Improvement areas’ and guidance, case studies and reports outlining successful approaches for improving quality.
Quality and Effectiveness Framework for post-16 learning - Impact assessment (File size: 384KB)