New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
Many buildings across the Welsh Government’s estate along with Cadw’s monuments will be in darkness this Saturday when lights are switched off in support of the WWF’s Earth Hour.
- New plans to reduce the number of children living in poverty
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
- Call for evidence on the use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quality and Effectiveness Framework
Work-based learning (WBL) gives new employees the opportunity to learn essential skills on the job.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The Quality and Effectiveness Framework (QEF) for post-16 learning will help us to ensure that the education and training that it funds is of high quality and meets the needs of learners.
QEF is primarily based on the following core indicators:
- Learner outcomes reports (LORs)
- Benchmarking tool
- Value Added
- National Comparators
- Employer engagement
- Learner satisfaction
- Learner involvement
Leadership and management
- Peer Review
Quality and Effectiveness Framework for post-16 learning - Impact assessment (File size: 384KB)