UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
80 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Lifelong Learning Wales Record
Post 16 learning providers are required to submit data on learners in Wales via the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
The data is collected for post 16 funding and planning, monitoring performance and strategic development. It also provides the official source of statistics on post 16 (non-higher education) learners in Wales.
An updated XML schema, along with supporting documentation (for the August 2015 release) is now available on LLWR Inform. We can provide you with these upon request.
Each year a template enrolment form is provided to support learning providers in the collection of their data. Using these forms will ensure that providers collect the necessary data required using the current WEFO approved ESF logo and publicity text.
Where providers choose to use their own version of a template instead of the one provided, the provider will be required, as a condition of funding to include the ESF logo and publicity statement.
The Privacy Notice informs learners of how their data will be used, and how we may share it with other organisations. Learning providers must include the notice in their enrolment forms.
Please see the LLWR manual and user tutorial before contacting us.
Department for Education and Skills