Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
67 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Lifelong Learning Wales Record
Post 16 learning providers are required to submit data on learners in Wales via the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
The data is collected for post 16 funding and planning, monitoring performance and strategic development. It also provides the official source of statistics on post 16 (non-higher education) learners in Wales.
An updated XML schema, along with supporting documentation (for the August 2015 release) is now available on LLWR Inform. We can provide you with these upon request.
Each year a template enrolment form is provided to support learning providers in the collection of their data. Using these forms will ensure that providers collect the necessary data required using the current WEFO approved ESF logo and publicity text.
Where providers choose to use their own version of a template instead of the one provided, the provider will be required, as a condition of funding to include the ESF logo and publicity statement.
The Privacy Notice informs learners of how their data will be used, and how we may share it with other organisations. Learning providers must include the notice in their enrolment forms.
Please see the LLWR manual and user tutorial before contacting us.
Department for Education and Skills