Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
67 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Welsh Government is committed to improving the standards of education provision across Wales.
We also want to strengthen the contribution that education and training makes to economic development. Learning providers in all sectors are crucial to driving education standards forward.
These pages inform learning providers of how our policies affect them. You will also find guidance and resources for providers of education in Wales. Further post-16 information for educators and practitioners can be found on our Learning Wales website.
Learning providers includes any body or person that is involved in the provision of education and the associated services. This includes, but is not limited to, education institutions, educators, Local Authorities, special interest groups and awarding bodies.
We aim to be as open as possible about our activities. Feedback from learning providers and stakeholders on our developing policies is essential, and our consultations allow us to find out your opinions.