Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
A £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills and improve career prospects across South Wales has been announced by Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Local Government Mark Drakeford.
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government is committed to improving the standards of education provision across Wales.
We also want to strengthen the contribution that education and training makes to economic development. Learning providers in all sectors are crucial to driving education standards forward.
These pages inform learning providers of how our policies affect them. You will also find guidance and resources for providers of education in Wales. Further post-16 information for educators and practitioners can be found on our Learning Wales website.
Learning providers includes any body or person that is involved in the provision of education and the associated services. This includes, but is not limited to, education institutions, educators, Local Authorities, special interest groups and awarding bodies.
We aim to be as open as possible about our activities. Feedback from learning providers and stakeholders on our developing policies is essential, and our consultations allow us to find out your opinions.