Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
New plans to establish an eye care service for pupils and students at special schools in Wales have been unveiled by Health and Social Services Minister, Mark Drakeford.
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
73 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Services for Higher Education
Student Finance Wales can provide a Tuition Fee Loan and a Tuition Fee Grant to pay your tuition fees and can help towards your costs while studying by providing a Maintenance Loan. A Welsh Government Learning Grant is available for eligible students, depending on household income.
There is also extra help available for students with special circumstances, such as disabled students and students with caring responsibilities.
Telephone Student Finance Wales
If you need to discuss your student financial support, you can call the bilingual Student Finance Wales Contact Centre. They can advise on general questions such as what financial help is available, the application process and
the progress of your applications.
Tel: 0300 200 4050 (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and between 9am and 1pm on Saturday)
Student Finance Wales online
Visit the Student Finance Wales website for more information