Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
Skills and Science Minister, Julie James, has welcomed new figures showing a decline in the number of young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) during 2016.
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
- New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Through our reforms of higher education we want to widen access, support students and promote innovation and entrepreneurship in our universities and colleges.
Information about our policies for the sector can be found in this section of the website, including:
- a new student finance system by 2019
- a new framework for building a world-class post-compulsory education system
- new initial teacher training programmes from 2019 to support delivery of the new curriculum and assessment system.