More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government supports a strong and varied Higher Education sector in Wales.
Information about our policies for the sector can be found in this section of the website.
We fund the Higher Education (HE) sector in Wales though the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW), with support for students being provided by Student Finance Wales.
This is a delivery partnership in which the Welsh Government, the Student Loans Company, local authorities and Further and Higher Education Institutions in Wales each have their respective roles in the development of policy, promotion, assessment and payment of grants and loans to students.
Our policy document 'For our future' details our 21st Century HE strategy and plan for Wales. It is based on a vision of a HE community which, through the combined efforts of its members, transforms lives and livelihoods across Wales. It seeks to deliver social justice and support for a buoyant economy.