New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
People who need immediate life-saving care will receive the highest-priority response in the fastest time possible from the Welsh Ambulance Service.
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
57 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government supports a strong and varied Higher Education sector in Wales.
Information about our policies for the sector can be found in this section of the website.
We fund the Higher Education (HE) sector in Wales though the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW), with support for students being provided by Student Finance Wales.
This is a delivery partnership in which the Welsh Government, the Student Loans Company, local authorities and Further and Higher Education Institutions in Wales each have their respective roles in the development of policy, promotion, assessment and payment of grants and loans to students.
Our policy document 'For our future' details our 21st Century HE strategy and plan for Wales. It is based on a vision of a HE community which, through the combined efforts of its members, transforms lives and livelihoods across Wales. It seeks to deliver social justice and support for a buoyant economy.
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Education Minister visits Cambridge as part of work to support Wales’ brightest
- Qualifications Wales passes the test
- Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support