UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
73 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Learning Records Service
The Learning Records Service is part of the Skills Funding Agency. It delivers a number of services for learning providers and learners across the education sector in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The Service allocates Unique Learner Numbers (ULNs) to individuals in education and training. It has developed a Personal Learning Record, which supports the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), and can be accessed via a web portal. This enables learners to view their own records of participation and achievement, which they can choose to share with advisors, providers and potential employers. It maintains a Provider Register and has developed a set of common data definitions to facilitate data sharing across the sector.
Further information about the Service can be found on the Learning Records Service website.