Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
Today the Welsh Government and the Welsh Language Commissioner published the results of the Welsh Language Use Survey 2013-15.
- Jane Hutt responds to ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ Spending Review
- Welsh Ambulance Service exceeds eight-minute target
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Draft water resources planning guideline
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Health and Safety
These pages are provided by the Department for Education and Skills (DfES).
Here you will find information in respect to Health and Safety in connection with DfES contracted provision. This includes information in respect to Work-based Learning, and associative contractual documents and guidance related to Further Education Institutions and Careers Wales organisations.
Various navigation pages are provided within the column at the left of the screen, making available guidance and documents to assist education/learning organisations and stakeholders in their undertaking.