Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
People across Wales are encouraged to have their say on new plans to give communities more power over how local buildings and facilities are run.
- £6.7m investment in new IT system to integrate NHS and social services in Wales
- £25m EU backed tidal energy project attracts inward investment to Anglesey
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- Protecting Community Assets
- Developments of National Significance
- Geological Disposal of Higher Activity Radioactive Waste: Community Engagement and Implementation Processes
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
CyMAL Advisory Council Minutes
CyMAL has an advisory council that discusses and advises on our work. The minutes of past meetings are listed here.
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism chairs the CyMAL Advisory Council, which has 12 members. Four members of the Council serve in an ex officio capacity representing Archives and Record Council Wales, the National Library of Wales, Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales, and the Welsh Local Government Association.