Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
CyMAL: Museums Archives and Libraries Wales
We aim to promote and protect the culture and heritage of Wales by supporting museums, archives and libraries.
They are places of enjoyment and learning for all. We want everyone to be able to access their services
What CyMAL doesOur work includes:
- providing advice and support to local museums, archives and libraries in Wales
- supporting and develop professional standards, expertise and skills
- managing grant schemes for museums, archives and libraries, and provide advice on other sources of funding
- developing research and baseline information across the sector
- acting as the Sponsorship Division for the National Library of Wales and Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- advising the Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism on policy matters, and on the Government Indemnity Scheme and Acceptance in Lieu.