Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are integral to Wales’ national identity and are recognised internationally.
- £6.2 million IT investment in North Wales healthcare
- Funding for new Life Sciences Innovation Village in Cardiff
- Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
- Provisions for the proposed Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) 2015 and amendments to the Compensation and Pension Schemes 2007
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Community Radio Fund
What is the fund for?
The fund has been created to help run community radio stations which have been granted a five-year broadcast licence by the Office of Communications in the UK (Ofcom) (external link).
Applying for funding
There has been one funding round in each financial year. Five rounds of funding have been allocated since 2008 and the Welsh Government decided to extend it for a further one year period. Nine community radio stations were awarded grants in 2013-14.
Grants are awarded on a competitive basis. The minimum grant that can be applied for is £5,000 but there is no upper limit.
The closing date for funding for the financial year 2013-14 was 19 February 2013.