Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event
Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Then why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event.
- Wales replaces the axed UK Independent Living Fund
- Minister in Lyon to share lessons for Future Generations
- Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Community Radio Fund
What is the fund for?
The fund has been created to help run community radio stations which have been granted a five-year broadcast licence by the Office of Communications in the UK (Ofcom) (external link).
Applying for funding
There has been one funding round in each financial year. Five rounds of funding have been allocated since 2008 and the Welsh Government decided to extend it for a further one year period. Nine community radio stations were awarded grants in 2013-14.
Grants are awarded on a competitive basis. The minimum grant that can be applied for is £5,000 but there is no upper limit.
The closing date for funding for the financial year 2013-14 was 19 February 2013.