Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New law to reduce homelessness comes into force
The most fundamental reform to homelessness legislation in over 30 years comes into force across Wales.
- Deputy Minister for Skills visits Germany to learn more about their apprenticeship programmes
- GE Healthcare's first Innovation Village in the UK creates international interest from young life science businesses
- New law to reduce homelessness comes into force
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Contact details for enquiries relating to culture, sport or media.
Cadw is the Welsh Government's historic environment service and sponsors the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales. More information can be found on the Cadw website (external link)
Tel: 01443 336000
CyMAL helps to promote and protect the culture and heritage of Wales by supporting museums, archives and libraries.
Tel: 0300 062 2112
Visit Wales is the Welsh Government’s tourism team. More information can be found on the Visit Wales website (external link)
Tel: 08708 300 306
National Botanic Garden of Wales
The National Botanic Garden of Wales is one of the largest Millennium projects in Wales. It aims to inspire, to educate and to conserve. More information can be found on the National Botanic Garden of Wales website (external link)
Tel: 01558 668768
Film Agency for Wales
A new film agency for Wales has been established. The new organisation will ensure that the economic, cultural, educational and exhibition aspects of film are effectively represented in Wales, the UK and the world. More information can be found on the Film Agency for Wales website (external link)
Tel: 029 2046 7480
Arts Council of Wales
The Arts Council of Wales promotes and develops the arts in Wales on behalf of the Welsh Government. More information can be found on the Arts Council of Wales website (external link)
Tel: 0845 8734 900
Welsh Government - Culture, Sport and Media Division
Email: email@example.com or
Culture, Sport and Media Division
We will respond to enquiries within 15 working days.