Recycling still on the up in Wales
More local authorities than ever are hitting their recycling targets according to new figures published today.
- Hi-tech engineering facility in Mid Wales opened by First Minister
- Two more Carwyn Connect dates announced
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Recycling still on the up in Wales
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Contact details for enquiries relating to culture, sport or media.
Cadw is the Welsh Government's historic environment service and sponsors the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales. More information can be found on the Cadw website (external link)
Tel: 01443 336000
Museums, Archives and Libraries Division (MALD)
MALD helps to promote and protect the culture and heritage of Wales by supporting museums, archives and libraries.
Tel: 0300 062 2112
Visit Wales is the Welsh Government’s tourism team. More information can be found on the Visit Wales website (external link)
Tel: 08708 300 306
National Botanic Garden of Wales
The National Botanic Garden of Wales is one of the largest Millennium projects in Wales. It aims to inspire, to educate and to conserve. More information can be found on the National Botanic Garden of Wales website (external link)
Tel: 01558 668768
Film Agency for Wales
A new film agency for Wales has been established. The new organisation will ensure that the economic, cultural, educational and exhibition aspects of film are effectively represented in Wales, the UK and the world. More information can be found on the Film Agency for Wales website (external link)
Tel: 029 2046 7480
Arts Council of Wales
The Arts Council of Wales promotes and develops the arts in Wales on behalf of the Welsh Government. More information can be found on the Arts Council of Wales website (external link)
Tel: 0845 8734 900
Welsh Government - Culture, Sport and Media Division
Email: email@example.com or
Culture, Sport and Media Division
We will respond to enquiries within 15 working days.