“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
68 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Arts Council of Wales
The Welsh Government provides an annual grant to the Arts Council to give people in Wales opportunities both to experience and to take part in arts activities. The Arts Council decides how much funding an organization or individual will receive.
The Arts Council believes that a dynamic and creative arts sector will make Wales a better country, and that the success of artists should be celebrated.
The Arts Council also distributes lottery money for the arts in Wales. The Department of Culture, Media and Sport, based in London, allocates these funds.
Each year the Welsh Government sends the Arts Council a remit letter. This confirms the amount of funding the Arts Council will receive and sets out the priorities which it should focus on during the year.
The latest remit letter is available on the right hand side of this page.
For further information on the work of the Arts Council of Wales, please visit their website.