More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Culture and sport
The Expert Panel publishes its findings including recommendations for the future of local museums.
This plan seeks to deliver the Programme for Government commitment to maximise young people’s participation in the arts.
In this topic
- Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- National Library of Wales
- Acceptance in lieu
- Collections and conservation
- Funding for museums, archives and libraries
- People's Collection Wales
- Professional development and training events
- Culture and Poverty: Harnessing the power of the arts, culture and heritage to promote social justice in Wales
- Resources and case studies
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
- The future delivery of historic environment services at a national level
- The Historic Environment (Wales) Bill
- Free Swimming
- Climbing Higher and Next Steps
- 5x60 Secondary School Sport Programme
- Coaching and Leadership
- Gemau Cymru
- Performance and Excellence Sport in Wales
- Sport Wales
- Sports facilities capital loan scheme
Have your say
There are currently no open consultations in this topic area.
Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
Closed: 14 Apr 2014
The future of our past: A consultation on proposals for the historic environment of Wales
Closed: 11 Oct 2013
Consultation on the draft Policy Statement for Protected Landscapes in Wales.
Closed: 20 Sep 2013