Minister launches plan to help Welsh pupils go global
Education Minister, Huw Lewis will be in Torfaen today to celebrate the beginning of construction at three new local Primary schools.
- New plan to improve orthopaedic services in Wales
- Proposals for new £24m Dyfi Bridge go on display
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Minister launches plan to help Welsh pupils go global
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Hospital admissions data online
- Local authority revenue and capital outturn expenditure
- NHS GP referrals for first out-patient appointments
- Welsh Health Survey - Assessing the impact of a change in physical activity questions and the introduction of questions on e-cigarette use
- Welsh language use in the community: Research study
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Culture and sport
The Expert Panel publishes its findings including recommendations for the future of local museums.
Young readers aged 4-11 and their families are being encouraged to read 6 or more books over the summer holiday.
This plan seeks to deliver the Programme for Government commitment to maximise young people’s participation in the arts.
In this topic
- Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- National Library of Wales
- Acceptance in lieu
- Collections and conservation
- Funding for museums, archives and libraries
- People's Collection Wales
- Professional development and training events
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
- The future delivery of historic environment services at a national level
- The Historic Environment (Wales) Bill
- Free Swimming
- Climbing Higher and Next Steps
- 5x60 Secondary School Sport Programme
- Coaching and Leadership
- Gemau Cymru
- Performance and Excellence Sport in Wales
- Sport Wales
- Sports facilities capital loan scheme
Have your say
There are currently no open consultations in this topic area.
Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
Closed: 14 Apr 2014
The future of our past: A consultation on proposals for the historic environment of Wales
Closed: 11 Oct 2013
Consultation on the draft Policy Statement for Protected Landscapes in Wales.
Closed: 20 Sep 2013