A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
Advanced drainage improvement works are being accelerated on the A55 in order to help reduce the risk of future flooding on the carriageway, First Minister Carwyn Jones will announce today.
- First Minister celebrates achievements of NHS Wales
- Welsh Government introduces free swimming for Armed Forces
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Setting the Direction for Wales and Borders Rail
- Office for National Statistics (ONS) public consultation on changes to statistical products, 2015
- Environmental Permitting Regulations - Consultation on rules for mobile crushing of lamps that contain mercury
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Culture and sport
The Expert Panel publishes its findings including recommendations for the future of local museums.
This plan seeks to deliver the Programme for Government commitment to maximise young people’s participation in the arts.
In this topic
- Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- National Library of Wales
- Acceptance in lieu
- Collections and conservation
- Funding for museums, archives and libraries
- People's Collection Wales
- Professional development and training events
- Culture and Poverty: Harnessing the power of the arts, culture and heritage to promote social justice in Wales
- Resources and case studies
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
- The future delivery of historic environment services at a national level
- The Historic Environment (Wales) Bill
- Free Swimming
- Climbing Higher and Next Steps
- 5x60 Secondary School Sport Programme
- Coaching and Leadership
- Gemau Cymru
- Performance and Excellence Sport in Wales
- Sport Wales
- Sports facilities capital loan scheme
Have your say
There are currently no open consultations in this topic area.
Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
Closed: 14 Apr 2014
The future of our past: A consultation on proposals for the historic environment of Wales
Closed: 11 Oct 2013
Consultation on the draft Policy Statement for Protected Landscapes in Wales.
Closed: 20 Sep 2013