Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
First Minister Carwyn Jones is in Doha to develop Wales’ economic relationship with Qatar.
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
People's Collection Wales
The People’s Collection Wales website (external link) provides an innovative bilingual digital platform where you can discover, learn and contribute to the story of Wales. The website and online tools are free to use by individuals, community groups, and other organisations.
The People’s Collection Wales digital heritage programme, which includes a supporting programme of activities, is delivered by a partnership of national cultural and heritage bodies. This partnership brings together a wide range of tools, skills and expertise. The lead delivery partners are:
- Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- National Library of Wales
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales.
Information on how to use the People’s Collection Wales website and online tools is available in the help centre (external link).
If your organisation would like to share items from your collections, request training, or develop a project, the People’s Collection Wales team can provide advice. To find out more about the opportunities available and discuss your ideas, please contact the team via the website, or email email@example.com.
EvaluationWe appointed ERS Ltd to evaluate the People’s Collection Wales programme from 2013-14 to 2016-17.
- evaluate the effectiveness of our investment in the People’s Collection Wales programme
- provide early evidence of achievement and impact for the programme’s strategic priorities for 2014-2017.