Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Our special relationship must boost trade and remove barriers - First Minister’s message ahead of United States visit
First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones is travelling to America today to meet with political representatives and business leaders in Washington and New York.
- Appointments to board of Social Care Wales announced
- Have your say on a new Rail Service for Wales
- Our special relationship must boost trade and remove barriers - First Minister’s message ahead of United States visit
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
There are 7 sites across the country, telling the story of Wales from our earliest history to the present day:
- National Museum Cardiff
- St Fagans: National History Museum
- National Slate Museum, Llanberis
- Big Pit: National Coal Museum, Blaenafon
- National Wool Museum, Dre-fach Felindre, Carmarthenshire
- National Roman Legion Museum, Caerleon
- National Waterfront Museum, Swansea.
Entry to all the sites is free. In 2013-14 over 1.6 million visitors enjoyed free entry to the seven AC-NMW sites.
To find out more about the Museum please visit the Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales website (external link).
Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales was founded by Royal Charter in 1907, and is a registered charity and a Welsh Government Sponsored Body. The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism issues a remit letter to the Museum every year. The sets out the Museum's role in relation to our strategic agenda, including details of the priorities and outputs expected, and how much funding will be provided.