Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
A new model of clinical supervision for midwives in Wales was launched by Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) Professor Jean White.
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
VAT refund scheme for museums
The VAT refund scheme allows eligible museums to claim back VAT incurred on most goods and services purchased in order to grant free rights of admission to their collections. Local museums are able to apply to the VAT refund scheme, which is managed by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
Museums must meet the following access criteria to be eligible to apply:
- be open to the general public for at least 30 hours per week
- offer free entry, without prior appointment
- hold collections in a purpose-built building
- display details of free entry and opening hours on the museum website.
- proof of Accredited status
- past and/or projected visitor figures
- information on existing and planned education programmes and community engagement work.
The closing date for applications is 30 June 2017. Eligible museums should complete the application form and return it to MALD.