Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
At the start of Autism Awareness Week, Minister for Social Services and Public Health, Rebecca Evans, has announced additional funding of £7 million for the National Integrated Autism Service.
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
- Welsh Government seeks innovative ideas to tackle childhood obesity with healthier and cheaper food choices
- Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Review of local museums
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism asked an Expert Panel to look at current and future plans by local authorities to provide local museum services in Wales. The purpose of the Review was two-fold:
- to review the proposed changes by local authorities to local museum provision from April 2014
- to identify opportunities for collaboration, partnership and innovation.
The Expert panel interviewed 20 representatives from 10 different bodies and hosted 2 consultation events attended by 61 delegates. They looked at evidence from 21 Local Authorities and received 29 written submissions.
The Expert Panel made 10 recommendations covering the following areas:
- future models of service delivery
- the role and responsibilities of Welsh Government
- collaboration between organisations.