Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
A £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills and improve career prospects across South Wales has been announced by Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Local Government Mark Drakeford.
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Our priority sectors
Each sector has their own panel who are made up of private sector business people, who advise on opportunities within the key sectors.
The role of each panel is to provide advice to Ministers on the opportunities and needs of the different sectors. They use their private sector success and experience to help us identify the best opportunities for business growth.
We want to see Welsh businesses, large and small in each key sector grow and create the jobs needed for the future development of our economy.
A series of sector panel debates made in conjunction with Insider Business TV are available to watch on insiderbusiness.tv (external link). Each video focuses on a specific sector and features a panel of private and public sector experts.