Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
Minister for Transport Edwina Hart marked the first day of Welsh Government’s new £15million mytravelpass discounted bus travel scheme for young people.
- More encouraging news for Wales’ tourism industry following bumper Bank Holiday weekend
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Featured consultation »Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
78 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Council for Economic Renewal
The Council for Economic Renewal, formerly known as the Business Partnership Council, provides advice to help inform economic and business policies in Wales.
Under the Government of Wales Act 1998 we have a statutory duty to consult with businesses where the exercise of its functions impact on them. This duty to consult was strengthened by the Government of Wales Act 2006, which required Welsh Ministers to make a Business Scheme (external link) setting out how they proposed to consult with business.
The Council for Economic Renewal is made up of a range of business, social enterprise and trade union representatives. It is chaired by the First Minister.
In agreement with the Council we have retained a flexible approach to membership that enables the Council to draw from the widest and best range of knowledge and experience.
The Council for Economic Renewal meet three times a year. The next meeting will be held on 05 October 2015.
If you have any questions about the Council for Economic Renewal please email ESTStrategyMailbox@Wales.GSI.Gov.UK .