Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
57 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Digital Wales Advisory Network (Board)
We have set up an external advisory network, the Digital Wales Advisory Network, to provide Ministers with regular expert advice.
In late 2010, we established the Digital Wales Advisory Board (DWAB) to provide Ministers with regular expert advice. Their first Annual Report is available to download here. In 2012, we have evolved the board into a Network.
Membership has been drawn from a range of interests, reflecting both our commitment to inclusive policy making and expertise from each of the 5 main themes. All members have agreed to work on a pro-bono basis.
- Simon Gibson OBE (Independent Chair) - Chief Executive of Wesley Clover, a venture fund specialising in seeding technology companies. He previously co-founded Ubiquity Software Corporation - named Innovator of the year in 2001
- James Elias – Marketing Director Google UK. Before Joining Google, James spent seven years helping to build a name for US brand E-Trade in the UK, and immediately before joining Google gained an MBA from the Insead Business School in France
- Dr David Grant CBE - Vice-Chancellor of Cardiff University since October 2001. Dr Grant has overseen the merger between Cardiff University and the University Of Wales College Of Medicine and the awarding of University Status to Cardiff
- Prof. Ian Hargreaves CBE - Professor of Digital Economy at Cardiff University. Prof. Hargreaves is the Chair of Digital Economy, based jointly in Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies and Cardiff Business School
- Ron Jones CBE - Chair of the Creative Industries Panel and Executive Chairman of Tinopolis, one of the UK’s largest independent television production companies