Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Digital Wales Advisory Network (Board)
We have set up an external advisory network, the Digital Wales Advisory Network, to provide Ministers with regular expert advice.
In late 2010, we established the Digital Wales Advisory Board (DWAB) to provide Ministers with regular expert advice. Their first Annual Report is available to download here. In 2012, we have evolved the board into a Network.
Membership has been drawn from a range of interests, reflecting both our commitment to inclusive policy making and expertise from each of the 5 main themes. All members have agreed to work on a pro-bono basis.
- Simon Gibson OBE (Independent Chair) - Chief Executive of Wesley Clover, a venture fund specialising in seeding technology companies. He previously co-founded Ubiquity Software Corporation - named Innovator of the year in 2001
- James Elias – Marketing Director Google UK. Before Joining Google, James spent seven years helping to build a name for US brand E-Trade in the UK, and immediately before joining Google gained an MBA from the Insead Business School in France
- Dr David Grant CBE - Vice-Chancellor of Cardiff University since October 2001. Dr Grant has overseen the merger between Cardiff University and the University Of Wales College Of Medicine and the awarding of University Status to Cardiff
- Prof. Ian Hargreaves CBE - Professor of Digital Economy at Cardiff University. Prof. Hargreaves is the Chair of Digital Economy, based jointly in Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies and Cardiff Business School
- Ron Jones CBE - Chair of the Creative Industries Panel and Executive Chairman of Tinopolis, one of the UK’s largest independent television production companies