Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
58 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Terms and Conditions
gov.wales and llyw.cymru are government websites managed by the Welsh Government, henceforth referred to as 'We'. In entering our site you the user ('You') are accepting our Terms and Conditions.
The Welsh Government website and its associated sites are maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of first use.
The names, images and logos identifying The Welsh Government are proprietary marks of the Welsh Government. Copying or use of the logo and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
Requests for permission to use our logo should be directed to the Welsh Government Corporate Communications Branding Team.
Tel: 0845 010 3300
Fax: 02920 82 3001
To us at gov.wales you do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. However, we would prefer it if our pages were not to be loaded into frames on your site. Welsh Government web pages should load into the user's entire window. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
If web portal owners wish to include Welsh Government web pages within a portal site then please contact the Webmaster@wales.gsi.gov.uk. Please include your contact details name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail and a description of your portal site.
Some services on the Welsh Government website require registration for usage. (namely email newsletters and discussion forums). At registration we ask you for personal information, for the purposes of evaluating the interactive tools and to ensure the validity of responses. Certain information is mandatory - such as your name, valid email address, username and password. Anonymous registrations will not be accepted. Your username may be anonymous, but all registration accounts must include your name and a genuine email address. Do not represent yourself as another person.
All personal data collected through voluntary user registration to Welsh Government interactive services is used for the purpose of providing you access to those services, and to contact you about updates to those services only. Your specified username is visible to other users of the site, but your email address and other personal data are not. All submitted details are completely confidential and we do not pass on any of your personal information on to third parties.
Welsh Government social media use
We operate a number of social media channels to communicate the work we do, our policies and the decisions of Ministers. Owing to their sheer volume, we regret we are unable to respond to all enquiries and messages we receive via social media. However, we welcome feedback, ideas and engagement from all of our followers about the work we do.
Your input must stay within the rules of these channels. Specific channels may have specific house rules. The following types of enquiry and comments are against our general house rules and will not be responded to on any of our social media channels:
- questions which cannot be answered through provision of public domain information (these questions, including potential FOI Requests, will be taken offline and redirected where appropriate)
- comments on the virtue, absence or likelihood of any policy
- personal comments directed at Ministers or staff
- abusive comments or comments that are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable
- rhetorical comments or questions, or those which have been auto-generated
- party political issues - Welsh Government employees are bound by the Civil Service Code, and cannot comment on these issues.
We reserve the right to remove or ask for the removal of any contributions across any of our social media channels that we consider break the rules of the relevant community, or are against the house rules above. We also reserve the right to remove posts of users who:
- engage in spamming by posting the same message, or very similar messages, more than once
- post content that is ‘off message’ or not relevant to that channel
- advertise commercial products or services
- include links to content not suitable for a general audience
- post content copied from elsewhere, for which they do not own the copyright
- publicise anyone’s personal information
- impersonate someone else or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
Where a user contravenes the rules of the social media platform, or any of the above guidance, we reserve the right to block that user from posting to our channels.
We update and monitor our accounts from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (not including public holidays). However, in the event of an emergency, we will tweet or post updates in our out-of-office hours. Social media platforms may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to downtime or problems with the internet. We reserve the right to delete our accounts at any time.
From this website
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from Welsh Government websites.
The Welsh Government website, information, products and services (or third party information, products and services), are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of Welsh Government websites.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.