Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£6m to help older people live independently in their home
A £6 million investment to help older people in Wales live independently in their own home, has been announced by the Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths.
- European approval for new Wales RDP
- Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
- £6m to help older people live independently in their home
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on registered members, accreditation, projects, workforce and finance.
- Around 117,200 young people were registered members of the statutory Youth Work provision in Wales. This figure represented 20 per cent of the population of 11 to 25 year olds in Wales.
- Around 12,300 young people received a nationally recognised accreditation during the year, representing 11 per cent of the registered membership.
- At March 2014, there were 811 full-time equivalent (FTE) Youth Work delivery staff working across local authorities in Wales.
- The total income and expenditure for Youth Work provision in 2013-14 was over £40 million
Tel: 029 2082 3357