Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on registered members, accreditation, projects, workforce and finance.
- Over 93,400 young people were registered members of the statutory sector Youth Work provision in Wales (based on 21 of 22 local authorities only). This figure represented 17 per cent of the population of 11 to 25 year olds in Wales.
- At March 2016, there were 655 full-time equivalent (FTE) Youth Work management and delivery staff working across local authorities in Wales.
- The total income for Youth Work provision in 2015-16 was £32.6 million; total expenditure was £32.3 million.
Tel: 029 2082 3357
Tel: 029 2089 8099