UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
71 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on registered members, accreditation, projects, workforce and finance.
- 106,450 young people were registered members of the statutory sector Youth Work provision in Wales. This figure represented 18 per cent of the population of 11 to 25 year olds in Wales.
- Around 12,400 young people received a nationally recognised accreditation during the year, representing 12 per cent of the registered membership.
- At March 2015, there were 803 full-time equivalent (FTE) Youth Work management and delivery staff working across local authorities in Wales.
- The total income for Youth Work provision in 2014-15 was £36.6 million; total expenditure was £35.5 million.
Tel: 029 2082 3357