Exciting plans in store for Porth Teigr
The Porth Teigr area of Cardiff Bay could soon be home to street food, a pop up market, live outdoor events, offices and hotel apartments.
- Best ambulance performance in a year – Vaughan Gething
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Exciting plans in store for Porth Teigr
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which includes information on registered members, accreditation, projects, workforce and finance.
- Over 93,400 young people were registered members of the statutory sector Youth Work provision in Wales (based on 21 of 22 local authorities only). This figure represented 17 per cent of the population of 11 to 25 year olds in Wales.
- At March 2016, there were 655 full-time equivalent (FTE) Youth Work management and delivery staff working across local authorities in Wales.
- The total income for Youth Work provision in 2015-16 was £32.6 million; total expenditure was £32.3 million.
Tel: 029 2082 3357
Tel: 029 2089 8099