Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
Up to 2,000 jobs are set to be created thanks to a £120m capital investment for infrastructure projects across Wales during 2016-17, Finance and Government Business Minister Jane Hutt announced today.
- New plan to improve ear, nose and throat services in the Welsh NHS
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
73 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh medium secondary education: Examination and attendance data
A greater proportion of 15 year olds in Welsh medium schools achieved five or more GCSEs grade A*-C or vocational equivalents.
The rate of absenteeism in Welsh medium schools was lower than in English medium schools.
Analysis of levels of examination performance and absenteeism in comparison with levels of free school meal entitlement shows that most, although not all, of the difference can be explained by the different levels of free school meal entitlement.
Tel: 029 2082 5514