Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
Services for children and young people with lymphoedema will be improved as a new dedicated national paediatric specialist post is created in the Welsh NHS.
- Deputy Health Minister praises North Wales midwives and NHS volunteers
- £6m to help older people live independently in their home
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh Housing Quality Standard (WHQS)
An annual report that covers compliance with the WHQS by all social landlords by component type.
- The number of social housing dwellings that are compliant with the WHQS (including acceptable fails) continues to increase. At 31 March 2014, 67 per cent of social housing dwellings (149,755 dwellings) were compliant with the WHQS (including acceptable fails) compared to 60 per cent a year earlier.
- Levels of WHQS compliance continue to be higher for registered social landlords (RSLs), with 83 per cent of RSL dwellings achieving WHQS compliance (including acceptable fails) at 31 March 2014 compared to 44 per cent of local authority dwellings.
- The components that continued to show the highest level of WHQS compliance for all social landlords were ‘Windows‘ and ‘Mains powered smoke detectors’, whilst ‘Bathrooms’ and ‘Kitchens’ had the lowest compliance at 31 March 2014.
Tel: 029 2082 5055