Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh bus passenger survey
The key point from this latest release of data is that the results show a positive picture of users’ views of bus services in Wales. There is very little difference of opinion about bus services between disabled and other bus users.
- 81 per cent of disabled bus users are generally satisfied with the bus services they use.
- Almost three quarters, some 73 per cent, of disabled bus users are satisfied with their personal safety at the bus stop, with 84 per cent satisfied with their personal safety on the bus service itself.
- 90 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the ease of getting on and off the bus service.
- 89 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the length of time their journey took on the bus service.
- 89 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the helpfulness and attitude of the driver of the bus.
- 90 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied overall with the bus journey they were making when they were handed the survey form.
Tel: 029 2082 5062