Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh bus passenger survey
The key point from this latest release of data is that the results show a positive picture of users’ views of bus services in Wales. There is very little difference of opinion about bus services between disabled and other bus users.
- 81 per cent of disabled bus users are generally satisfied with the bus services they use.
- Almost three quarters, some 73 per cent, of disabled bus users are satisfied with their personal safety at the bus stop, with 84 per cent satisfied with their personal safety on the bus service itself.
- 90 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the ease of getting on and off the bus service.
- 89 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the length of time their journey took on the bus service.
- 89 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the helpfulness and attitude of the driver of the bus.
- 90 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied overall with the bus journey they were making when they were handed the survey form.
Tel: 029 2082 5062