Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh bus passenger survey
The key point from this latest release of data is that the results show a positive picture of users’ views of bus services in Wales. There is very little difference of opinion about bus services between disabled and other bus users.
- 81 per cent of disabled bus users are generally satisfied with the bus services they use.
- Almost three quarters, some 73 per cent, of disabled bus users are satisfied with their personal safety at the bus stop, with 84 per cent satisfied with their personal safety on the bus service itself.
- 90 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the ease of getting on and off the bus service.
- 89 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the length of time their journey took on the bus service.
- 89 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the helpfulness and attitude of the driver of the bus.
- 90 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied overall with the bus journey they were making when they were handed the survey form.
Tel: 029 2082 5062