Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
66 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Welsh bus passenger survey
The key point from this latest release of data is that the results show a positive picture of users’ views of bus services in Wales. There is very little difference of opinion about bus services between disabled and other bus users.
- 81 per cent of disabled bus users are generally satisfied with the bus services they use.
- Almost three quarters, some 73 per cent, of disabled bus users are satisfied with their personal safety at the bus stop, with 84 per cent satisfied with their personal safety on the bus service itself.
- 90 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the ease of getting on and off the bus service.
- 89 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the length of time their journey took on the bus service.
- 89 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied with the helpfulness and attitude of the driver of the bus.
- 90 per cent of disabled bus users are satisfied overall with the bus journey they were making when they were handed the survey form.
Tel: 029 2082 5062