Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
Edwina Hart has welcomed the news that Toyota Manufacturing UK is to build next generation hybrid engines at its Deeside plant in North Wales.
- First Minister celebrates the success of the rapidly growing ICT sector in Wales as he opens Capgemini’s new centre
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales tourism accommodation occupancy surveys
The surveys act as a monitor of the performance and the results are widely used by operators, Visit Wales, local authorities and other organisations involved in planning, marketing and developing tourism resources.
We monitor the occupancy levels across the following accommodation types:
- bed & breakfast
- hostels and bunkhouses.
The results are presented by sector at Wales and regional level, with further data on performance by accommodation type, grading, location and tariff.
Please note that the monthly results are provisional. Final data are used in the annual report.
Tel: 0300 061 6026