Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
A remarkable family archive, containing an important series of letters by Arthur, 1st Duke of Wellington, to his brother William will be coming to Gwent, Economy Secretary, Ken Skates, has announced.
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- Right to Buy suspended in Flintshire
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Children in Need Census
An annual report which includes data on disability and parenting capacity factors.
- There were 19,385 children in need included in the CIN census at 31 March 2015, which was a rate of 308 per 10,000 children aged under 18 years, and 95 who were unborn.
- More than a third (38 per cent) of referrals were from local authority departments and a further 33 per cent from the police and primary or community health services.
- Over one-fifth (21 per cent) of children in need had a disability.
- Parental substance misuse, domestic abuse and parental mental ill health capacity factors were each recorded for about a quarter of children in need.
- The attainment of children in need at each Key Stage assessment was much lower than the average for all pupils.
Tel: 029 2082 3625