Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Children in Need Census
An annual report which includes data on disability and parenting capacity factors.
- There were 19,385 children in need included in the CIN census at 31 March 2015, which was a rate of 308 per 10,000 children aged under 18 years, and 95 who were unborn.
- More than a third (38 per cent) of referrals were from local authority departments and a further 33 per cent from the police and primary or community health services.
- Over one-fifth (21 per cent) of children in need had a disability.
- Parental substance misuse, domestic abuse and parental mental ill health capacity factors were each recorded for about a quarter of children in need.
- The attainment of children in need at each Key Stage assessment was much lower than the average for all pupils.
Tel: 029 2082 3625