Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Local Government Secretary has today announced plans for a new scheme to support small businesses affected by the revaluation of business properties.
- Blue Badge eligibility criteria expanded
- Welsh Food and Drinks exports flourishing, as Welsh Government supports businesses to reach new markets
- Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Wales Children in Need Census
An annual report which includes data on disability and parenting capacity factors.
- There were 19,385 children in need included in the CIN census at 31 March 2015, which was a rate of 308 per 10,000 children aged under 18 years, and 95 who were unborn.
- More than a third (38 per cent) of referrals were from local authority departments and a further 33 per cent from the police and primary or community health services.
- Over one-fifth (21 per cent) of children in need had a disability.
- Parental substance misuse, domestic abuse and parental mental ill health capacity factors were each recorded for about a quarter of children in need.
- The attainment of children in need at each Key Stage assessment was much lower than the average for all pupils.
Tel: 029 2082 3625