Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
Minister for Transport Edwina Hart marked the first day of Welsh Government’s new £15million mytravelpass discounted bus travel scheme for young people.
- More encouraging news for Wales’ tourism industry following bumper Bank Holiday weekend
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Featured consultation »Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
79 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Monthly data is published by NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS) on their website and quarterly data is published by us. The statistical release and quality report published by us provide advice on the quality of this information and how it can be used.
In May 2013 the NHS Wales Delivery Framework for 2013-14 was published. As a result, NHS Wales Informatics Service has updated the monthly data for April 2013 onwards to reflect this.
Release date: 18 August 2015
NHS Wales Informatics Service has updated the monthly data.
Quarter ending June 2015
Release date: 12 August 2015
Key results for all A&E departments
- 84.9 per cent of patients spent less than 4 hours from arrival until admission, transfer or discharge in June 2015.
- 1,647 patients spent 12 hours or more from arrival until admission, transfer or discharge in June 2015.
- The median time spent in A&E departments was 2 hours 5 minutes in June 2015, whilst the mean time was 2 hours 48 minutes.
All figures relating to June 2015 are provisional.
Tel: 029 2082 5043