Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
65 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Monthly data is published by NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS) on their website and quarterly data is published by us. The statistical release and quality report published by us provide advice on the quality of this information and how it can be used.
In May 2013 the NHS Wales Delivery Framework for 2013-14 was published. As a result, NHS Wales Informatics Service has updated the monthly data for April 2013 onwards to reflect this.
Release date: 18 August 2016
NHS Wales Informatics Service has updated the monthly data.
Quarter ending June 2016
Release date: 17 August 2016
Data has been published on StatsWales.
Key results for all A&E departments
- 83.3 per cent of patients spent less than 4 hours from arrival until admission, transfer or discharge in June 2016.
- 2,296 patients spent 12 hours or more from arrival until admission, transfer or discharge in June 2016.
- The median time spent in A&E departments was 2 hours 7 minutes in June 2016, whilst the mean time was 2 hours 59 minutes.
All figures relating to June 2016 are provisional.
Tel: 029 2082 3642
Tel: 029 2089 8099