Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- 150 year bond with Patagonia strong and lasting says First Minister
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
143 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Monthly data is published by NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS) on their website and quarterly data is published by us. The statistical release and quality report published by us provide advice on the quality of this information and how it can be used.
In May 2013 the NHS Wales Delivery Framework for 2013-14 was published. As a result, NHS Wales Informatics Service has updated the monthly data for April 2013 onwards to reflect this.
Release date: 17 July 2015
NHS Wales Informatics Service has updated the monthly data.
Quarter ending March 2015
Release date: 14 May 2015
Key results for all hospital emergency care facilities
- 82.3 per cent of patients spent less than 4 hours from arrival until admission, transfer or discharge in March 2015.
- 2,443 patients spent 12 hours or more from arrival until admission, transfer or discharge in March 2015.
- The median time spent in A&E departments was 2 hours 7 minutes in March 2015, whilst the mean time was 3 hours 4 minutes.
All figures relating to March 2015 are provisional.
Tel: 029 2082 5043