Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Release date: 16 February 2017
Monthly data has been published.
Quarter ending September 2016
Release date: 15 November 2016
Data has been published on StatsWales.
Key results for all A&E departments
- 82.8 per cent of patients spent less than 4 hours from arrival until admission, transfer or discharge in September 2016.
- 2,751 patients spent 12 hours or more from arrival until admission, transfer or discharge in September 2016.
- The median time spent in A&E departments was 2 hours 9 minutes in September 2016, whilst the mean time was 3 hours 6 minutes.
All figures relating to September 2016 are provisional.
Monthly data is published by NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS) on their website and quarterly data is published by us. The statistical release and quality report published by us provide advice on the quality of this information and how it can be used.
Tel: 029 2082 3642
Tel: 029 2089 8099