Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
The opening of Surf Snowdonia in Dolgarrog in the Conwy Valley this Saturday gives Wales another iconic adventure tourism attraction and makes it an adventure destination to rival any in the world.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Consultation on the Proposals for the Interim Agricultural Wages Order
- Developments of National Significance
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
53 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This is the last edition of this publication. The Welsh Government will continue to monitor progress towards well-being goals through the Well-being of Future Generations Act.
- In 2015, for the 44 sustainable development indicators, covering 29 key issues, when compared with the base year of 2003: 23 show clear improvement; 18 show little or no change; None show clear deterioration; 3 have insufficient or no comparable data.
- Of the 25 indicators which showed a clear improvement in 2014, 23 have continued to show a clear improvement in 2015. Greenhouse gas emissions and accessibility of hospitals status changed from ‘clear improvement’ to ‘little or no change’. There were 18 indicators in total in 2015 which showed little or no change.
- There were no indicators in 2015 with the status of ‘clear deterioration’.
Households Below Average Income (HBAI) 2011-12 to 2013-14 results were published by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) on the same day as this release. The three indicators which use HBAI data are: 2 (Social Justice), 25 (Child Poverty) and 26 (Pensioner Poverty). These indicators have now been updated.
Tel: 029 2082 6023