Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
First Minister Carwyn Jones is in Doha to develop Wales’ economic relationship with Qatar.
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This is the last edition of this publication. The Welsh Government will continue to monitor progress towards well-being goals through the Well-being of Future Generations Act.
- In 2015, for the 44 sustainable development indicators, covering 29 key issues, when compared with the base year of 2003: 23 show clear improvement; 18 show little or no change; None show clear deterioration; 3 have insufficient or no comparable data.
- Of the 25 indicators which showed a clear improvement in 2014, 23 have continued to show a clear improvement in 2015. Greenhouse gas emissions and accessibility of hospitals status changed from ‘clear improvement’ to ‘little or no change’. There were 18 indicators in total in 2015 which showed little or no change.
- There were no indicators in 2015 with the status of ‘clear deterioration’.
Households Below Average Income (HBAI) 2011-12 to 2013-14 results were published by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) on the same day as this release. The three indicators which use HBAI data are: 2 (Social Justice), 25 (Child Poverty) and 26 (Pensioner Poverty). These indicators have now been updated.
Tel: 029 2082 6023