Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This is the last edition of this publication. The Welsh Government will continue to monitor progress towards well-being goals through the Well-being of Future Generations Act.
- In 2015, for the 44 sustainable development indicators, covering 29 key issues, when compared with the base year of 2003: 23 show clear improvement; 18 show little or no change; None show clear deterioration; 3 have insufficient or no comparable data.
- Of the 25 indicators which showed a clear improvement in 2014, 23 have continued to show a clear improvement in 2015. Greenhouse gas emissions and accessibility of hospitals status changed from ‘clear improvement’ to ‘little or no change’. There were 18 indicators in total in 2015 which showed little or no change.
- There were no indicators in 2015 with the status of ‘clear deterioration’.
Households Below Average Income (HBAI) 2011-12 to 2013-14 results were published by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) on the same day as this release. The three indicators which use HBAI data are: 2 (Social Justice), 25 (Child Poverty) and 26 (Pensioner Poverty). These indicators have now been updated.
Tel: 029 2082 6023