Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
These annual results provide estimates for Wales as a whole for agricultural land use, livestock on farms and the number of people working on agricultural holdings as at 1 June.
- The number of sheep and lambs increased by 3.2 per cent to 9.8 million in June 2016. Since falling as low as 8.5 million in 2010, the number of sheep and lambs has fluctuated between 9.5 and 10 million in recent years.
- The number of cattle and calves rose by 1.4 per cent in the last 12 months. However, this was due to increase in the number of younger animals. The numbers of females aged 2 fell 8 per cent for dairy breed and remained unchanged for beef breeds.
Tel: 029 2082 5082
Tel: 029 2089 8099