Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
A graduate programme helping to develop and retain industry professionals and future leaders in Wales’ financial services sector is being extended following a £1m EU funding boost.
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
These annual results provide estimates for Wales as a whole for agricultural land use, livestock on farms and the number of people working on agricultural holdings as at 1 June.
- The number of sheep and lambs increased by 3.2 per cent to 9.8 million in June 2016. Since falling as low as 8.5 million in 2010, the number of sheep and lambs has fluctuated between 9.5 and 10 million in recent years.
- The number of cattle and calves rose by 1.4 per cent in the last 12 months. However, this was due to increase in the number of younger animals. The numbers of females aged 2 fell 8 per cent for dairy breed and remained unchanged for beef breeds.
Tel: 029 2082 5082
Tel: 029 2089 8099