- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report that includes information on agriculture land, livestock and farm labour.
- The number of sheep and lambs fell by 2.4 per cent to 9.5 million in June 2015. This follows 4 years over which the sheep population had been gradually growing again after dropping from its 1999 peak of 11.8 million to 8.2 million in 2009 and 2010.
- There was an increase of 5 per cent in the size of the dairy herd in the last 12 months. This was the main factor behind a 1.5 per cent increase in the total number of cattle and calves of 1.5 per cent. This represents the largest annual increase in the number of cattle in over a decade.
Tel: 029 2082 5082