Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Staff at further education institutions
An annual report which presents data by institution and pay expenditure categories.
Statistics were collected from the institutions by the Department for Education and Skills via the Finance Record. Previous releases were sourced from the Staff Individualised Record.
- During 2013/14, staff numbers, directly employed by further education institutions in Wales, amounted to 9,130 full time equivalents (FTEs).
- The overall number of direct staff FTEs fell by 2.2 per cent between 2012/13 and 2013/14.
- Year on year changes in staff FTE numbers varied across further education institutions, with six experiencing an increase in staff FTE numbers relative to 2012/13.
Tel: 029 2082 6555