£1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
More than £1bn of EU structural funds have been invested in schemes across Wales
- New prestigious awards to recognise the best in Welsh teaching
- Welsh Government gets behind Small Business Saturday
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- £1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Staff at further education institutions
Statistics were collected from the institutions by the Department for Education and Skills via the Finance Record. Previous releases were sourced from the Staff Individualised Record.
- During 2014/15, staff numbers, directly employed by FE Institutions in Wales, amounted to 8,465 full time equivalents (FTEs).
- The overall number of direct staff FTEs fell by 7.3 per cent between 2013/14 and 2014/15.
- Year on year changes in staff FTE numbers varied across FE institutions, with all but two institutions experiencing a decrease in staff FTE numbers relative to 2013/14.
Tel: 029 2082 6555
Tel: 029 2089 8099