UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
72 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Staff at further education institutions
Statistics were collected from the institutions by the Department for Education and Skills via the Finance Record. Previous releases were sourced from the Staff Individualised Record.
- During 2014/15, staff numbers, directly employed by FE Institutions in Wales, amounted to 8,465 full time equivalents (FTEs).
- The overall number of direct staff FTEs fell by 7.3 per cent between 2013/14 and 2014/15.
- Year on year changes in staff FTE numbers varied across FE institutions, with all but two institutions experiencing a decrease in staff FTE numbers relative to 2013/14.
Tel: 029 2082 6555
Tel: 029 2089 8099