Revolutionary new law to increase donor rates comes into force in Wales
Wales has today become the first country in the UK to introduce a revolutionary new system to increase the number of organ donors (Tuesday December 1).
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- Revolutionary new law to increase donor rates comes into force in Wales
- Approved Document R - Physical infrastructure for high-speed electronic communications networks
- Proposals to amend the Non-Executive Director eligibility criteria on the Public Health Wales NHS Trust Board
- Local Government Act 2000 Part III, Conduct of Local Government Members - Amendments to Subordinate Legislation
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Staff at further education institutions
An annual report which presents data by institution and pay expenditure categories.
Statistics were collected from the institutions by the Department for Education and Skills via the Finance Record. Previous releases were sourced from the Staff Individualised Record.
- During 2013/14, staff numbers, directly employed by further education institutions in Wales, amounted to 9,130 full time equivalents (FTEs).
- The overall number of direct staff FTEs fell by 2.2 per cent between 2012/13 and 2013/14.
- Year on year changes in staff FTE numbers varied across further education institutions, with six experiencing an increase in staff FTE numbers relative to 2012/13.
Tel: 029 2082 6555