- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Staff at further education institutions
An annual report which presents data by institution and pay expenditure categories.
Statistics were collected from the institutions by the Department for Education and Skills via the Finance Record. Previous releases were sourced from the Staff Individualised Record.
- During 2013/14, staff numbers, directly employed by further education institutions in Wales, amounted to 9,130 full time equivalents (FTEs).
- The overall number of direct staff FTEs fell by 2.2 per cent between 2012/13 and 2013/14.
- Year on year changes in staff FTE numbers varied across further education institutions, with six experiencing an increase in staff FTE numbers relative to 2012/13.
Tel: 029 2082 6555