Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
An annual report which includes information on the number of Social Housing sales in Wales and their impact on dwelling stock. It covers sales of local authority dwellings and sales of Registered Social Landlord (RSL) dwellings.
- The overall number of social housing sales has been increasing annually since 2009-10, though numbers remain well below the levels seen in the years prior to 2008-09.
- During 2015-16, the number of sales increased by 17 per cent compared to the previous year, to 638. This varied by landlord type, with sales of registered social landlord (RSL) dwellings up by 28 per cent (to 447 dwellings), and local authority sales down by 2 per cent (to 191 dwellings).
- Over the last three years, the majority of all social housing sales have been statutory sales (via Right to Buy and Right to Acquire schemes), accounting for 56 per cent of all sales in 2015-16. Again this varied by landlord type, with statutory sales accounting for 93 per cent of all local authority sales, but for 41 per cent of all RSL sales.
- Since 2008-09, the majority of all social housing sales have been by RSLs. During 2015-16, RSL sales accounted for over two thirds (70 per cent) of all social housing sales.
Tel: 029 2082 5055
Tel: 029 2089 8099