Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sickness absence in the NHS
A quarterly report presenting data on areas of the NHS with the highest and lowest sickness rates.
- Sickness absence was 5.9 per cent, an increase from 5.6 per cent for the same period in 2013.
- Sickness absence shows seasonal variation, however the 12 month moving average has increased since April 2014 to reach 5.6 per cent in the latest quarter.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust had the highest sickness absence, 8.8 per cent.
- Public Health Wales NHS Trust had the lowest sickness absence, 3.9 per cent.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the ambulance staff group, 9.1 per cent.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the medical and dental staff group, 1.7 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 3625