Tuition fees in Wales frozen
The maximum tuition fee level that institutions in Wales will be able to charge will remain at £9,000 for 2017/18, it has been announced today (Fri 23rd Sept).
- Local insight key for Valleys Taskforce
- New £4m EU-backed fund to invest in Welsh social businesses
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Sickness absence in the NHS
A quarterly report presenting data on areas of the NHS with the highest and lowest sickness rates.
- Sickness absence was 5.3 per cent, a decrease from 5.6 per cent for the same period in 2015.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS trust had the highest sickness absence, 7.8 per cent.
- Public Health Wales NHS trust had the lowest sickness absence, 3.7 per cent.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the Ambulance staff group, 8.0 per cent.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the medical and dental staff group, 1.7 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
Tel: 029 2089 8099