Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
The Great Repeal Bill: Welsh economy needs certainty, clarity and reassurance - Carwyn Jones
First Minister Carwyn Jones is calling on the UK government to provide Welsh businesses with the clarity and certainty they need.
- Kathryn Bishop confirmed as first chair of the Welsh Revenue Authority
- Wales broadens its horizons attracting €66m to drive innovation
- The Great Repeal Bill: Welsh economy needs certainty, clarity and reassurance - Carwyn Jones
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sickness absence in the NHS
A quarterly report presenting data on areas of the NHS with the highest and lowest sickness rates.
- Sickness absence was 5.1 per cent, a decrease from 5.2 per cent for the same period in 2015.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust had the highest sickness absence, 6.9 per cent.
- Public Health Wales NHS Trust had the lowest sickness absence, 3.4 per cent.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the Ambulance staff group, 7.5 per cent.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the Medical and Dental staff group, 1.5 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
Tel: 029 2089 8099