Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sickness absence in the NHS
A quarterly report presenting data on areas of the NHS with the highest and lowest sickness rates.
- Sickness absence was 5.3 per cent, a decrease from 5.6 per cent for the same period in 2015.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS trust had the highest sickness absence, 7.8 per cent.
- Public Health Wales NHS trust had the lowest sickness absence, 3.7 per cent.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the Ambulance staff group, 8.0 per cent.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the medical and dental staff group, 1.7 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
Tel: 029 2089 8099