Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sickness absence in the NHS
A quarterly report presenting data on areas of the NHS with the highest and lowest sickness rates.
- Sickness absence was 5.1 per cent, a decrease from 5.2 per cent for the same period in 2015.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust had the highest sickness absence, 6.9 per cent.
- Public Health Wales NHS Trust had the lowest sickness absence, 3.4 per cent.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the Ambulance staff group, 7.5 per cent.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the Medical and Dental staff group, 1.5 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
Tel: 029 2089 8099