Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which show trends in the number and severity of casualties and shows the circumstances associated with the accidents that resulted in these casualties.
In 2014 there were a total of 8,208 reported road traffic casualties of all severities, 1.5 per cent lower than 2013. Within this total:
- 103 people were killed on Welsh roads in 2014, 8 fewer than in 2013
- 1,160 people were seriously injured in 2014, 127 more than in 2013
- 6,945 people were slightly injured, 246 fewer compared with 2013.
Tel: 029 2082 5062