Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- Right to Buy suspended in Flintshire
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which show trends in the number and severity of casualties and shows the circumstances associated with the accidents that resulted in these casualties.
In 2014 there were a total of 8,208 reported road traffic casualties of all severities, 1.5 per cent lower than 2013. Within this total:
- 103 people were killed on Welsh roads in 2014, 8 fewer than in 2013
- 1,160 people were seriously injured in 2014, 127 more than in 2013
- 6,945 people were slightly injured, 246 fewer compared with 2013.
Tel: 029 2082 5062