Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Local Government Secretary has today announced plans for a new scheme to support small businesses affected by the revaluation of business properties.
- Blue Badge eligibility criteria expanded
- Welsh Food and Drinks exports flourishing, as Welsh Government supports businesses to reach new markets
- Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which show trends in the number and severity of casualties and shows the circumstances associated with the accidents that resulted in these casualties.
In 2014 there were a total of 8,208 reported road traffic casualties of all severities, 1.5 per cent lower than 2013. Within this total:
- 103 people were killed on Welsh roads in 2014, 8 fewer than in 2013
- 1,160 people were seriously injured in 2014, 127 more than in 2013
- 6,945 people were slightly injured, 246 fewer compared with 2013.
Tel: 029 2082 5062