First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quarterly reports which cover various topics such as employment, economic inactivity, claimant count and earnings.
- Claimant Count (July 2016)
- Employment, unemployment and economic inactivity levels and rates (year to March 2016)
- Benefit Claimants (November 2015)
- Gross Disposable Household Income (2014)
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099