Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quarterly reports which cover various topics such as employment, economic inactivity, claimant count and earnings.
- Claimant Count (December 2016)
- Employment, unemployment and economic inactivity levels and rates (year to September 2016)
- Benefit Claimants (May 2016)
- GVA (2015)
- VAT/PAYE enterprise births, deaths and stock (2015)
- Average weekly earnings (2016)
- Business Structure (2016)
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099