UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
72 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Monthly data are published on StatsWales with a summary headline and a report is published quarterly.
Release date: 14 July 2016
From April 2016 the Treatment Function Codes have changed. Whilst some have a direct mapping to another several do not. As more activity moves to the new codes we will provide users with further information regarding the changes, and where possible mapping.
Data has been published on StatsWales.
- By the end of May, a total of 434,166 patient pathways were waiting for the start of their treatment. Of these, 86.0 per cent had been waiting less than 26 weeks and 95.5 per cent had been waiting less than 36 weeks from the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
- Performance at Local Health Board level varied from 80.2 per cent of patient pathways waiting less than 26 weeks to start treatment at Hywel Dda University LHB to 99.3 per cent of patient pathways at Powys Teaching LHB during May.
- The median wait for those waiting to start treatment was 9.4 weeks in May 2016.
- A total of 88,554 patient pathways were closed during May. Of those pathways, 78.2 per cent were closed within 26 weeks and 91.8 per cent were closed within 36 weeks of the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
Information on specialties not covered by referral to treatment times reporting is also published.
- There were 1,082 patient pathways waiting over 16 weeks for a first outpatient appointment for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services at the end of May 2016.
Quarter ending March 2016
Release date: 9 June 2016
This report includes information on median waiting times and stage of pathway.
Tel: 029 2082 3642
Tel: 029 2089 8099