Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day in Wales
The Welsh Government has today outlined events across Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day.
- Cylch Caron: £5.8m Welsh Government investment in services closer to home
- New £1m plan to improve liver disease services in Wales
- Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day in Wales
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Consultation on the Regulation of Private Housing (Information, Periods and Fees for Registration and Licensing) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- Compulsory Microchipping of Dogs in Wales
- Regulations as provided for by the Higher Education (Wales) Act 2015
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A monthly report showing information on the number of people treated within 26 weeks of the date a referral letter was received in the hospital.
- By the end of February, a total of 415,737 patients were waiting for the start of their treatment. Of those patients, 85.3 per cent had been waiting less than 26 weeks and 94.4 per cent had been waiting less than 36 weeks from the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
- A total of 82,850 patients were treated during February. Of those patients, 76.9 per cent were treated within 26 weeks and 90.2 per cent were treated within 36 weeks of the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
Information on specialties not covered by referral to treatment times reporting is also presented in the release.
Tel: 029 2082 5043