Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
A taste of Wales in London
“It is great to see our producers celebrating our patron Saint of Wales - St David and promoting their wonderful products in London. We have such a fine array of quality products here in Wales."
- St David’s Day in Dubai
- Across Wales young people find work thanks to Jobs Growth Wales
- A taste of Wales in London
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Collection and publication of fire statistics
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
31 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A monthly report showing information on the number of people treated within 26 weeks of the date a referral letter was received in the hospital.
- By the end of December, a total of 420,485 patients were waiting for the start of their treatment. Of those patients, 85.1 per cent had been waiting less than 26 weeks and 95.0 per cent had been waiting less than 36 weeks from the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
- A total of 79,460 patients were treated during December. Of those patients, 81.0 per cent were treated within 26 weeks and 92.6 per cent were treated within 36 weeks of the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
Information on specialties not covered by referral to treatment times reporting is also presented in the release.
Tel: 029 2082 5043