Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
68 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Monthly data are published on StatsWales with a summary headline and a report is published quarterly.
Release date: 11 August 2016
From April 2016 the Treatment Function Codes have changed. Whilst some have a direct mapping to another several do not. As more activity moves to the new codes we will provide users with further information regarding the changes, and where possible mapping.
Data has been published on StatsWales.
- By the end of June, a total of 434,928 patient pathways were waiting for the start of their treatment. Of these, 87.1 per cent had been waiting less than 26 weeks and 96.0 per cent had been waiting less than 36 weeks from the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
- Performance at Local Health Board (LHB) level varied from 81.5 per cent of patient pathways waiting less than 26 weeks to start treatment at Hywel Dda University LHB to 99.3 per cent of patient pathways at Powys Teaching LHB during June.
- The median wait for those waiting to start treatment was 9.3 weeks in June 2016.
- A total of 94,393 patient pathways were closed during June. Of those pathways, 77.2 per cent were closed within 26 weeks and 90.4 per cent were closed within 36 weeks of the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
Information on specialties not covered by referral to treatment times reporting is also published.
- There were 1,062 patient pathways waiting over 16 weeks for a first outpatient appointment for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services at the end of June 2016.
Quarter ending March 2016
Release date: 9 June 2016
This report includes information on median waiting times and stage of pathway.
Tel: 029 2082 3642
Tel: 029 2089 8099