Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A monthly report showing information on the number of people treated within 26 weeks of the date a referral letter was received in the hospital.
- By the end of March, a total of 418,382 patients were waiting for the start of their treatment. Of those patients, 86.2 per cent had been waiting less than 26 weeks and 95.5 per cent had been waiting less than 36 weeks from the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
- A total of 92,361 patients were treated during March. Of those patients, 76.4 per cent were treated within 26 weeks and 88.6 per cent were treated within 36 weeks of the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
Information on specialties not covered by referral to treatment times reporting is also presented in the release.
Tel: 029 2082 5043