Wales will have the courage to deliver national mission of education reform – Kirsty Williams
Wales will have the courage to deliver its national mission of education reform, Education Secretary Kirsty Williams vowed today as the latest PISA results were published (Tues 6th Dec).
- Minister welcomes £10m investment in Cardiff University
- International scale installations to mark “Year of Legends”
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Wales will have the courage to deliver national mission of education reform – Kirsty Williams
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Monthly data are published on StatsWales with a summary headline and a report is published quarterly.
Release date: 10 November 2016
Data has been published on StatsWales.
- By the end of September, a total of 443,820 patient pathways were waiting for the start of their treatment. Of these, 86.1 per cent had been waiting less than 26 weeks and 96.0 per cent had been waiting less than 36 weeks from the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
- Performance at local health board level varied from 80.6 per cent of patient pathways waiting less than 26 weeks to start treatment at Hywel Dda University Local Health Board (LHB) to 99.4 per cent of patient pathways at Powys Teaching LHB during September.
- The median wait for those waiting to start treatment was 10.1 weeks in September 2016.
- A total of 91,582 patient pathways were closed during September. Of those pathways, 76.4 per cent were closed within 26 weeks and 90.4 per cent were closed within 36 weeks of the date the referral letter was received in the hospital.
Information on specialties not covered by referral to treatment times reporting is also published.
- There were 971 patient pathways waiting over 16 weeks for a first outpatient appointment for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services at the end of September 2016.
Quarter ending June 2016
Release date: 08 September 2016
This report includes information on median waiting times and stage of pathway.
Tel: 029 2082 3642
Tel: 029 2089 8099