Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
A remarkable family archive, containing an important series of letters by Arthur, 1st Duke of Wellington, to his brother William will be coming to Gwent, Economy Secretary, Ken Skates, has announced.
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- Right to Buy suspended in Flintshire
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on access to stations, train incidents, railway fatalities and crime.
- There were nearly 29 million rail passenger journeys which either started or ended in Wales in 2013-14 an increase of 1 per cent compared to the previous year. Over two-thirds (68 per cent) of these journeys were within Wales.
- During 2013-14, stations within Cardiff local authority were the destination of almost two-fifths (39 per cent) of rail passenger journeys within Wales.
- In 2014 there were 13 railway fatalities in Wales. The majority of (11) were suicide.
- There were almost 1,100 notifiable offences reported on Welsh railways in 2014-15, an 11(r) per cent decrease from the previous year.
(r) Revised 29 January 2016
Tel: 029 2082 6960