Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Appointments to board of Social Care Wales announced
The Welsh Government has announced the new board of the body responsible for improving social care in Wales.
- Have your say on a new Rail Service for Wales
- Our special relationship must boost trade and remove barriers - First Minister’s message ahead of United States visit
- Appointments to board of Social Care Wales announced
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Pupils educated other than at school
Statistics are based upon data relating to pupils known by Local Authorities to be receiving education outside of school during the academic week from 11-15 January 2016.
- 2,114 pupils were recorded as being educated other than at school, with 1,512 of these receiving their main education outside of school.
- The rate of pupils receiving their main education other than at school increased to 3.2 per 1,000 pupils.
- 7 out of 10 pupils whose main education is other than at school were boys.
- Pupil referral units remain the most frequently-used education provision for pupils whose main education is other than at school.
- 4.6 out of every 1,000 pupils in Wales were reported to be electively home educated.
Tel: 029 2082 3599
Tel: 029 2089 8099