Deadline approaching for people to claim for their care
All claims will be reviewed within 6 months of the NHS having all the information that it needs.
- The Real Conversation on the Welsh Language
- Brand new Ysgol Bro Teifi officially opened by Education Secretary
- Deadline approaching for people to claim for their care
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Pupils educated other than at school
Statistics are based upon data relating to pupils known by Local Authorities to be receiving education outside of school during the academic week from 11-15 January 2016.
- 2,114 pupils were recorded as being educated other than at school, with 1,512 of these receiving their main education outside of school.
- The rate of pupils receiving their main education other than at school increased to 3.2 per 1,000 pupils.
- 7 out of 10 pupils whose main education is other than at school were boys.
- Pupil referral units remain the most frequently-used education provision for pupils whose main education is other than at school.
- 4.6 out of every 1,000 pupils in Wales were reported to be electively home educated.
Tel: 029 2082 3599
Tel: 029 2089 8099