Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Protection of vulnerable adults
An annual report which includes data on the Protection of Vulnerable Adults in Wales.
- The reported number of completed referrals for adult protection decreased by 5 per cent between 2013-14 and 2014-15.
- Neglect and physical abuse were the most common types of abuse reported in referrals, occurring in 35 per cent and 31 per cent respectively.
- 63 per cent of completed referrals were for women and 66 per cent were for people aged 65 and over.
- 40 per cent of victims who alleged abuse lived in their own home.
- Staff were most likely to be alleged responsible for abuse in 2014-15 (57 per cent of referrals) followed by relatives (25 per cent).
Tel: 029 2082 6186