Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
A remarkable family archive, containing an important series of letters by Arthur, 1st Duke of Wellington, to his brother William will be coming to Gwent, Economy Secretary, Ken Skates, has announced.
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- Right to Buy suspended in Flintshire
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Protection of vulnerable adults
An annual report which includes data on the Protection of Vulnerable Adults in Wales.
- The reported number of completed referrals for adult protection increased by 11 per cent between 2014-15 and 2015-16.
- Neglect and physical abuse were the most common types of abuse reported in referrals, occurring in 36 per cent and 32 per cent respectively.
- 61 per cent of completed referrals were for women and 65 per cent were for people aged 65 and over.
- 39 per cent of victims who alleged abuse were abused in their own home.
- Staff were most likely to be alleged responsible for abuse in 2015-16 (56 per cent of referrals) followed by relatives (23 per cent).
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099