Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Protection of vulnerable adults
An annual report which includes data on the Protection of Vulnerable Adults in Wales.
- The reported number of completed referrals for adult protection decreased by 5 per cent between 2013-14 and 2014-15.
- Neglect and physical abuse were the most common types of abuse reported in referrals, occurring in 35 per cent and 31 per cent respectively.
- 63 per cent of completed referrals were for women and 66 per cent were for people aged 65 and over.
- 40 per cent of victims who alleged abuse lived in their own home.
- Staff were most likely to be alleged responsible for abuse in 2014-15 (57 per cent of referrals) followed by relatives (25 per cent).
Tel: 029 2082 6186