Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New expert healthy relationships group to advise on curriculum
A new expert group to advise on healthy relationships in the current school curriculum is to be set up, Education Secretary Kirsty Williams announced today (Weds 1st March).
- Cabinet Secretary sees how project helps young people move in rather than move on
- Economy Secretary, Ken Skates announces £3m for Yr Egin
- New expert healthy relationships group to advise on curriculum
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Projected apprenticeship framework success rates and provisional destinations data for traineeship and steps to employment learners
A report showing data by sector subject areas.
The figures are derived from the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
- In 2011/12, projected apprenticeship framework success rates were 77 per cent and 79 per cent in Foundation Apprenticeship and Apprenticeship programmes respectively.
- 62 per cent of learners who left Traineeship programmes between 1 August 2011 and 30 April 2012 had a positive progression (ie. to employment (including self employment or voluntary work) or learning at a higher level).
- 43 per cent of learners who left Steps to Employment programmes during the same period had a positive progression (ie. to employment (including self employment or voluntary work) or further learning.
Tel: 029 2082 5067