Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Projected apprenticeship framework success rates and provisional destinations data for traineeship and steps to employment learners
A report showing data by sector subject areas.
The figures are derived from the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
- In 2011/12, projected apprenticeship framework success rates were 77 per cent and 79 per cent in Foundation Apprenticeship and Apprenticeship programmes respectively.
- 62 per cent of learners who left Traineeship programmes between 1 August 2011 and 30 April 2012 had a positive progression (ie. to employment (including self employment or voluntary work) or learning at a higher level).
- 43 per cent of learners who left Steps to Employment programmes during the same period had a positive progression (ie. to employment (including self employment or voluntary work) or further learning.
Tel: 029 2082 5067