Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New £13m ALN School opened
A new 100 place school for pupils with additional learning needs (ALN) has been officially opened by the Minister for Lifelong Learning and Welsh Language, Alun Davies.
- Finance trilateral meeting - UK Government must give greater clarity about budgets
- Cabinet Secretary welcomes positive response to EIDCymru
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- New £13m ALN School opened
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Projected apprenticeship framework success rates and provisional destinations data for traineeship and steps to employment learners
A report showing data by sector subject areas.
The figures are derived from the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
- In 2011/12, projected apprenticeship framework success rates were 77 per cent and 79 per cent in Foundation Apprenticeship and Apprenticeship programmes respectively.
- 62 per cent of learners who left Traineeship programmes between 1 August 2011 and 30 April 2012 had a positive progression (ie. to employment (including self employment or voluntary work) or learning at a higher level).
- 43 per cent of learners who left Steps to Employment programmes during the same period had a positive progression (ie. to employment (including self employment or voluntary work) or further learning.
Tel: 029 2082 5067