£1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
More than £1bn of EU structural funds have been invested in schemes across Wales
- New prestigious awards to recognise the best in Welsh teaching
- Welsh Government gets behind Small Business Saturday
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- £1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which includes information on the number of arrangements started each year.
- 41 new private fostering arrangements were reported during the year, compared to 77 in the previous year.
- 38 children received an initial visit during the year, 58 per cent of which were within 7 days of the beginning of the fostering arrangement.
- 73 per cent of the children whose private fostering arrangement began in the year were born in the UK and 27 per cent in other countries. 88 per cent were aged 10 or over on 31 March 2016.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099