Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
A graduate programme helping to develop and retain industry professionals and future leaders in Wales’ financial services sector is being extended following a £1m EU funding boost.
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on the number of arrangements started each year.
- 41 new private fostering arrangements were reported during the year, compared to 77 in the previous year.
- 38 children received an initial visit during the year, 58 per cent of which were within 7 days of the beginning of the fostering arrangement.
- 73 per cent of the children whose private fostering arrangement began in the year were born in the UK and 27 per cent in other countries. 88 per cent were aged 10 or over on 31 March 2016.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099