Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
Universities in Wales and Ireland are joining forces to investigate how coastal defences and renewable energy schemes can be improved by more eco-friendly designs.
- Welsh Government seeks innovative ideas to tackle childhood obesity with healthier and cheaper food choices
- Welsh team set to compete at Special Olympics, thanks to Welsh Government and Disability Sport Wales funding
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on the number of arrangements started each year.
- 41 new private fostering arrangements were reported during the year, compared to 77 in the previous year.
- 38 children received an initial visit during the year, 58 per cent of which were within 7 days of the beginning of the fostering arrangement.
- 73 per cent of the children whose private fostering arrangement began in the year were born in the UK and 27 per cent in other countries. 88 per cent were aged 10 or over on 31 March 2016.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099