- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on the number of arrangements started each year.
- 77 new private fostering arrangements were reported during the year, compared to 69 in the previous year.
- 76 children received an initial visit during the year, 75 per cent of which were within 7 days of the beginning of the fostering arrangement.
- 60 per cent of the children whose private fostering arrangement began in the year were born in the UK and 40 per cent in other countries. 90 per cent were aged 10 or over on 31 March 2015.
Tel: 029 2082 3625