Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on the number of arrangements started each year.
- 77 new private fostering arrangements were reported during the year, compared to 69 in the previous year.
- 76 children received an initial visit during the year, 75 per cent of which were within 7 days of the beginning of the fostering arrangement.
- 60 per cent of the children whose private fostering arrangement began in the year were born in the UK and 40 per cent in other countries. 90 per cent were aged 10 or over on 31 March 2015.
Tel: 029 2082 3625