Welsh success on the world stage ‘fast becoming the norm’
Recent outstanding individual, team and national sporting successes have helped contribute to an unprecedented global profile for Wales, the First Minister Carwyn Jones said today.
- Next stage of A55 multi-million pound tunnel scheme to begin
- Recycling still on the up in Wales
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Welsh success on the world stage ‘fast becoming the norm’
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report presenting information on levels and classifications of disability.
- The level of DDA disability in Wales in 2010 was around one fifth of the working age population.
- In 2010 around three-quarters of DDA disabled people were also work-limiting disabled.
- The percentage of DDA disabled people generally increased with age. In 2010 over one third of people between the ages of 55 years and pensionable age in Wales had a DDA disability.
- Employment rates for DDA disabled people were consistently low compared to the non-disabled population.
Tel: 029 2082 6023