Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Local Government Secretary has today announced plans for a new scheme to support small businesses affected by the revaluation of business properties.
- Welsh Food and Drinks exports flourishing, as Welsh Government supports businesses to reach new markets
- Raindance Film Festival world premiere for made-in-Wales supernatural thriller "Don’t Knock Twice"
- Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report presenting information on levels and classifications of disability.
- The level of DDA disability in Wales in 2010 was around one fifth of the working age population.
- In 2010 around three-quarters of DDA disabled people were also work-limiting disabled.
- The percentage of DDA disabled people generally increased with age. In 2010 over one third of people between the ages of 55 years and pensionable age in Wales had a DDA disability.
- Employment rates for DDA disabled people were consistently low compared to the non-disabled population.
Tel: 029 2082 6023