Proposals for the most generous student finance support package in the UK published in Wales
Proposals for the most generous student finance support package available anywhere in the UK have been published today in Wales (Tues 27th Sept).
- Health Secretary announces IPFR Review Panel
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
- Proposals for the most generous student finance support package in the UK published in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report including information on prescription items dispensed and net ingredient cost.
- Between 2005-06 and 2015-16 the number of prescription items dispensed in Wales increased by 39% from 57.0 to 79.2 million.
- Over the decade the net ingredient cost of prescription items prescribed by GPs in Wales increased by 5% to £593 million.
- The number of items per head (registered with a GP) in 2015-16 was 24.8 – up 33% from 18.7 in 2005-06.
- The percentage of items prescribed generically has been around 80% for the last 10 years.
Tel: 029 2082 5039
Tel: 029 2089 8099