Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report including information on prescription items dispensed and net ingredient cost.
- Between 2005-06 and 2015-16 the number of prescription items dispensed in Wales increased by 39% from 57.0 to 79.2 million.
- Over the decade the net ingredient cost of prescription items prescribed by GPs in Wales increased by 5% to £593 million.
- The number of items per head (registered with a GP) in 2015-16 was 24.8 – up 33% from 18.7 in 2005-06.
- The percentage of items prescribed generically has been around 80% for the last 10 years.
Tel: 029 2082 5039
Tel: 029 2089 8099