Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
- New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report including information on prescription items dispensed and net ingredient cost.
- Between 2005-06 and 2015-16 the number of prescription items dispensed in Wales increased by 39% from 57.0 to 79.2 million.
- Over the decade the net ingredient cost of prescription items prescribed by GPs in Wales increased by 5% to £593 million.
- The number of items per head (registered with a GP) in 2015-16 was 24.8 – up 33% from 18.7 in 2005-06.
- The percentage of items prescribed generically has been around 80% for the last 10 years.
Tel: 0300 025 5039
Tel: 0300 025 8099