Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Post-16 Learner Voice Wales survey
The information in this release relates to the satisfaction of active Department for Education and Skills-funded learners enrolled at Welsh providers of post-16 education or training between 1 December 2014 and 20 February 2015.
- 85% of learners responding to the core survey rated their overall experience as ‘very good’ or ‘good’.
- 98% of learners responding to the easy read survey rated their overall experience as ‘very good’ or ‘quite good’.
- Work-based and adult community learners continue to be the most positive group of learners, with 64% and 65% rating their overall experience as ‘very good’ respectively.
Tel: 029 2082 5067